photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I called it...The Hills Finale


So, after watching the two hour special, "Lauren Looks Back" this weekend (Hey! I had surgery! What else was I going to do?), I decided that Lauren's big announcement would be that she was going to Paris this year and that she would not be choosing a boy over an amazing opportunity this time. I already knew that she would be going to Paris because I remember seeing pictures of Lauren and Whitney at the Crillon Ball. However, I must say that I am a little annoyed that she and Brody haven't hooked up. Anyhow, here is the preview for the upcoming episode(s) in Paris. Tune in for gorgeous Parisian scenery, Lauren's french hook-up, and Whitney's decision to leave Teen Vogue.






P.S. How ticked do you think camera-whores extraordinaire Heidi and Spencer were that they didn't get any face time on the after show?

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I have to admit, I am a Hills junkie. I am very much so looking forward to the Paris episodes! But really, Brody, you couldn't wait until Lauren came back?

Kirsten alize said...

Recently, all I can think about is PARIS! Perhaps for study abroad.... going to find these episodes on itunes NOW.