photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Santa Came Early...

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer isn’t the only one providing good lighting this year. Fabian and I had some pieces from Visual Comfort / Circa Lighting on our wish list. He brought them home and put them up a couple of days ago. I am so excited about these pieces!
New Thomas O'Brien Bryant Sconces

Old chandelier in the Dining Room


New Eric Cohler Square Tube Chandelier in the Dining Room


Thomas O'Brien Longacre Floor Lamp in Polished Nickel in our Family Room
(Pictures don't do it justice!)



2 comments:

Things That Inspire said...

You are so lucky to have the Circa Lighting connection! Their stuff is so nice, and so well priced.

cotedetexas said...

omg - I so jealous!!!! You are a lucky girl - those pieces are to die for. I love the dining room!!!! It makes such a great statment with your beautiful chairs.

ok - one designer sticking her big nose into your business. Will you do me a favor and try this out - hang the mirror upright instead of sideways. It will make your room seem so much taller adn will lift up the eye. Trust me on this one. I"m never wrong. hehehe sorry please dont' hate me, but I just think it will look even more fabulous the other way.
Tell Andy Hi from me, btw.
Joni