photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, April 26, 2013

Checking In and Checking Out

Hi, friends! After a week in High Point, I returned home to my full-time job and a mile-long to-do list of things to take care of on my own time in preparation for two major announcements I have in the works. As you might expect, I am feeling a little brain dead at the moment and  as a result, try as I may, I just couldn’t find a room for today’s “Fabulous Room” feature. I searched high and low, but nothing felt inspiring or fresh enough this week. Maybe it’s because I am still coming down from sensory overload from my time at Market. However, I did come across some mind-blowing design that I am saving for a later date because it is just. too. good to limit to only one room. Prepare to have your jaw drop!

Anyhow, High Point was really fantastic. I will tell you more about that on Monday and will have plenty of photos to share (you can get a few sneak peeks on Instagram @ladolcevitablog) along with more fun posts for the entire week and one of the big announcements I mentioned before. In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’m going to try to get a little rest in between projects! In all seriousness, I may have a ton of things to keep up with at the moment, but I wouldn’t trade this for the world. I am incredibly grateful for these opportunities and to be able to do something that I love so much and much of that is due to you all. Thank you for your readership and support!

3 comments:

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

Welcome back! I'm excited for all your news and can't wait for your market pics. That place is just a magical magical land of happiness.

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a nice time at market!! Can't wait to see what's in store in the coming weeks!! :)

celesteandpearl.blogspot.com said...

Can't wait to hear about High Point!!

Warmest,
Liz and Lo

{celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}