photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, April 5, 2013

Fabulous Room Friday 04.05.13

{The living room features a custom fireplace made of board-formed concrete. The color palette is perfectly neutral, creating an ideal environment for letting the outdoors in. Salvaged pine planks line the ceiling while art by Alison Van Pelt lines the walls.}

I love fashion designer, Jenni Kayne’s edgy bohemian style. It’s a definite departure from my personal style, but she does it flawlessly. I have seen photos of her stunning master bath before, so I was happy to get more glimpses into her gorgeous Beverly Hills home in a recent issue of Architectural Digest. Our homes should definitely reflect our personal taste, style, and wardrobe, and Kayne’s home is a definite example of doing this well.

{Isn’t the photograph by Richard Misrach striking? It’s the perfect color statement in an otherwise neutral room. The vintage teak and woven leather chairs are from Los Angeles design staple, JF Chen.}

For more images of Jenni Kayne’s beautiful home, visit Architectural Digest.

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Un très joli intérieur... Merci pour ce partage.
Gros bisous

Dawna Jones Design said...

Paloma, this is my dream home and a perfect reflection of my taste, and what I am striving for in my next home! Thank you for sharing!

Whatisinmyworld said...

This is perfection. Fabulous design detail having a
wood ceiling.