photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, April 4, 2013

LDV Top 10: Tassel Accessories

image

I love a good tassel. If you’ve been reading La Dolce Vita for a while now, then you probably know that accessories make me weak in the knees. They can make or break an outfit and are such a great way to express your personal style. One of my all-time favorite accessories is a good tassel. Necklaces top my list, but I love a good tassel detail anywhere that I can get it. This one little detail runs the gamut—it can read preppy or bohemian and is always undeniably glamorous.

image

image

image

image

{1. Cinco Powell Classic Tote with Tassel and Monogrammed Tag | 2. Rachel Zoe Onyx Tassel Earrings | 3. Rachel Zoe Long Tassel Necklace | 4. Ann Taylor Gwen Lace-Up Exotic Leather Heel Sandals | 5. C.Wonder Suede Foldover Tassel Clutch | 6. J. Crew Double Tassel Necklace | 7. Loren Hope Farrah Necklace | 8. Charles Philip Sylvie Suede Tassel Flats | 9. Banana Republic Evan Satchel | 10. Kendra Scott Necklace in Turquoise}

8 comments:

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Love them all! Especially RZ's collection!

Abby said...

Tassel accessories are so Rachel Zoe, I love the ones she makes! You put great options in here! Thanks for sharing!

Proper Hunt said...

I completely agree that tassels are such chic accessories. They add just the right amount of glamour but they're still subtle and don't overwhelm. Love this post! And I too am in love with Rachel's accessories line ;)

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love the tassel necklaces. So cute!

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

Ummm love the mint bag complete tassel! May have to add this to my spring arsenal!

Leah said...

I love those Charles Philip Sylvie Tassel Flats - gorgeous colors; a classic with a quirky slant!

Tassels on leather gloves are my fave - and if in red, are near perfection.

The Sentimentalist said...

Great post! What program do you use to make your numbered collages? They look perfect! Thanks!

CaninesCouture said...

I absolutely adore tassels. I want to learn how to make my own! Love that necklace that Rachel Zoe is wearing. :)

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture
www.caninesandcouture.com