photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, September 30, 2013

Greek Key Pillows for Sale

Greek Key PalomaHappy Monday! I was so excited to get these gorgeous Greek key pillows, but unfortunately, at 24” they are just a tad too big for my loveseat. I wish that they could work on the larger sofa in my family room because I am obsessed with them. Alas, I am going to have a smaller pair made, but I’d love to see these beauties go to a good home. They are black linen, 24” square pillows with an ivory Greek key appliqué (down inserts included). The work is all done by hand and they are in pristine, new condition. I’d prefer to sell the pair together. Each pillow is $198 plus shipping. If you’re interested, email me at paloma@palomacontreras.com. Merci beaucoup!Greek Key Paloma2

Signature-3

4 comments:

Atkinson Page said...

The cushions look great, love the design.

Unknown said...

I love the scale of this greek key pattern! Any sofa would be lucky to get these.

Lisa, Creative Director of Stylyze.com
"coordinating color palettes for your home"

Nam Dang-Mitchell said...

Love these cushions! You should keep them, just get rid of the white ones behind them and maybe add one more smaller one in another fabric. A Kuba cloth one would be nice with them!

Cheers,
Nam

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

The scale looks great. I'd second the suggestion that you simply remove the white cushions. Hold onto those -- I think a smaller scale is likely to disappoint you when they arrive, then you'll miss these ;)
Enjoying the updates to your space -- I've been eyeing that artwork for my son's bedroom. Love it.
Alcira Molina-Ali