photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, October 7, 2013

LDV Top 10: Dining Room Chairs

dining nate berkus

{Nate Berkus}

Next to lighting, seating is probably my favorite category of home furnishings. I love chairs and am usually drawn to them like a moth to a flame. We went to Round Top this weekend and saw several chairs that I loved but didn’t bring home with me because they were either already sold, they weren’t quite right for any interior design projects I am currently working on, or because I don’t have room for anymore chairs in my house! I am actually working on designing several dining room for clients right now where we’ve already chosen chairs, so dining spaces have been on my mind a lot lately. I tend to prefer to go with a traditional dining table that my clients can love for years and while all of the chairs on my “LDV Top 10” list are definitely classics—think various Louis XIV styles along with modern takes on timeless Chinese Chippendale, Klismos, and Frances Elkins silhouettes, they are chairs with personality and a lot of customization possibilities that allow one to have a custom, unique look.

diningg veranda

{Domaine Home}dining christina murphy {Christina Murphy}

dining luis bustamante {Luis Bustamante}

dining milk and honey home

{Milk and Honey}

dining frances elkins  {Image via Pinterest, Original Source Unknown}

dining cote de texas {Image via Cote de Texas from a Houston Real Estate Listing}

dining mark sikes

{Mark D. Sikes}

LDV Top 10: Dining Chairs | www.ladolcevitablog.com LDV Top 10: Dining Chairs | www.ladolcevitablog.comLDV Top 10: Dining Chairs | www.ladolcevitablog.com

LDV Top 10: Dining Chairs | www.ladolcevitablog.com  

{ 1. Ballard Designs Leonardo Leather Dining Chair | 2. Global Views Marilyn Orange Leather Dining Chair | 3. Noir Anton Weathered White Arm Chair | 4. Zentique Medallion Dining Chair | 5. Jonathan Adler Rider Dining Chair in Teal and Brass | 6. Klismos Leather Dining Chair | 7. Jonathan Adler Chippendale Arm Chair | 8. Hickory Chair Linwood Arm Chair | 9. Noir Cesara Dining Chair | 10. Williams Sonoma Home Maxwell Chair }

Which of these chic, statement-making dining chairs is your favorite?

Signature-3

3 comments:

Yolonda | Style Fragment said...

I have the Zentique Medallion Dining Chairs and love them! I wouldn't mind the Noir Anton Weathered White Arm Chairs ;-)

Tricia | 724SouthHouse said...

#7 is definitely my favorite :) Thanks for sharing.

Nicoleta S said...

Beautiful dining room chairs.