photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Modern Style Icon: Gwyneth Paltrow


Love her or hate her, it would be difficult to argue Gwyneth Paltrow's status as a "Modern Style Icon".  It seems Ms. Paltrow is more controversial than ever (conflicts with Vanity Fair and Martha Stewart in one week!), but I happen to be a big fan. Sure, some may think G.P. gives off airs of snobbery. I interpret it as someone who is confident and sure of herself; someone who holds herself to a certain standard. She also seems down to earth in interviews and I love the fact that she is fluent in Spanish and has such a deep love of travel and food. In addition, she always looks amazing on and off the red carpet. Whether in jeans or couture, I love Gwyneth Paltrow's style.
























6 comments:

Karena said...

I believe she has her demeanor and confidence from her Mother, Blythe Danner. (also a very beautiful and talented actor). No one does casual better than Gwynith!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Designer Series

Lily L-M said...

I SO agree -- everything she wears is classic and timeless. Now if only she were a tad more likeable...

xo Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

She is not her mother unfortunately. Too much press on her! Can't understand why she craves so much attention. When is enough enough?

Marta G. (A Bilingual Baby) said...

Hi! I love her style and the fact she speaks Spanish and wants her children to speak Spanish, too. ¡Viva Gwyneth!
Marta
http://abilingualbb.blogspot.com.es/

Mary L. said...

she is wonderful!
www.thefashionfad.com

Anonymous said...

I never thought of her as a fashionable person, because when I see her I only see a beautiful woman. This post highlights the fact that yes, her simple clothes are part of what makes her so lovely.