photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Style Spotting: Fur Accents

Hi La Dolce Vita readers, it's Lindsay from The Pursuit of Style and I'm back with my last edition of Style Spotting. I hope you've enjoyed reading these posts as much as I've enjoyed writing them!
The temperatures are finally dropping which means it's time to start breaking out the cozy accessories for your home and closet. Real or faux is up to you, but fur is a classic choice for staying warm in style.
For fashion, I love a fur collar coat, vest, or infinity scarf...
Fur Collar
Fur JacketsFor interiors, add a luxe layer of texture through throws, pillows, and small furniture pieces like stools or poufs.
Ryan Korban | Lonny
Fur Stools Don't you just want to snuggle up with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book? I know I do!
Here are a few of my favorite faux fur choices. I just bought this infinity scarf for myself in gray, and we recently used a pair of these pillows and this blanket for a client project. Bring on the cold weather!
Thanks again for reading, and many thanks to Paloma for having me as a guest contributor. I hope you'll visit me over at The Pursuit of Style or via Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter!
1/2/3/4

4 comments:

Karena said...

So fun Paloma, love that little stool!! The pillow...oh well I love it all!

xoxo
Karena
Review "Fifth Avenue Style"

Unknown said...

Faux fur is fine - real fur belongs on the animal who needs it to survive. I cannot get past the cruelty of it....

Karen O

Unknown said...

Please please please don't support real fur as accessories...this is such a barbaric practice it really is amazing to me that this is still considered fashionable. Faux fur is such a great style substitute there really is no need to go out and kill an animal to get the same look.

Faceitcatalog said...

Ooo! I want to roll around in this post haha, so cozy!

Amber
FACE IT Catalog